Sunday, February 9, 2014

Re-opening

And since my last blog post the weight has found me again. Perhaps I need a little public humiliation so I'll admit the horrible number here. Sh!! It's 234. Yeah, I don't like that either. But perhaps if I admit it publicly it will keep me on track to do something about it. I realize this blog is my space. It is a reflection of the space in my head. Perhaps that space is boring. Perhaps that space is scary. But either way that space is mine. Care to follow along in my journey then check back here soon. I'm about to begin my digital food log here again. It seemed to make me more conscious of the decisions I was making. If your decision is to close the browser window, so be it. This is an exercise for my mind. Hope you'll appreciate my exercising my freedom of speech. However, I understand you may want to exercise your freedom of choice and choose to look away. Here's to seeing a digital portfolio of healthier options beginning to grow again. Time to get back on track. I need to open myself back up to the potential of what I could become. If I had stuck with this long ago imagine how much further my progress would be. But alas, I slacked. So it's time to suck it up and start again. Reopening my digital food log. Will you be reopening the page to take a look?

No comments:

Post a Comment